Gravity Perks Terms of Service Plugin
Gravity Forms Terms Of Service
What does it do?
The Terms regarding Service Field perk lets in thou in conformity with add a latter “Terms regarding Service” subject in conformity with thine Gravity Forms form.
How does that work?
You perform Gather the Terms of Service area in conformity with any regarding thine varieties simply like somebody lousy field. There are a not much more alternatives available because of this discipline consisting of HTML support, shortcode assist then requiring the consumer in conformity with scroll whole the course thru you terms concerning service earlier than ready after them.
How functionate I allow it functionality?
- Go in imitation of the Form List page.
- Click the structure title yet the make work beneath the structure denominate according to navigate in conformity with Form Editor discriminate because of the desired form.
- Click the “Advanced Fields” crew about the right arm aspect after expand it.
- Click concerning the Terms concerning Service field button. This wish assemble the Terms over Service subject in imitation of thine form.
- Open the field settings for that subject then run up thine terms among the placing labeled “The Terms”.
- Save you form yet preview.
You now have a Terms over Service subject ready for action!
HTML & Shortcode Support
The Terms of Service field supports fulfilled HTML then shortcodes because you terms. You execute accumulate headers, lists and ignoble formatting alternatives including easy HTML.
Require Full Scroll
If ye would as in accordance with require up to expectation the consumer examine the terms, allow the “Require Full Scroll” option. When enabled, the checkbox in conformity with obey after the terms will now not remain checkable until the consumer has scrolled in imitation of the bottom over the terms field.
Include Terms within Notifications
By default, solely the charge concerning the checkbox subject is blanketed in notifications confirming as the consumer did obey in accordance with the terms. If thou would as to encompass the terms as like well, simply add the “:include_terms” alternative to the merge tag.
There are no reviews yet.